I'm Back!

After being gone for a long time i am back! Its  been almost 2 years since i decided to leave...wow has time flied! I know your probably wondering why i came back and its simple. My finance has a new job that requires him to travel a lot which leaves me with plenty of time to go back to doing research on what sites pay and also to see how to improve what sites pay for you. So what i have done to this page:

1) Gave the page a much needed updated look....hopefully everyone will like it better :)

2) Created a page called Sites Currently do. These are sites i am currently doing. This includes ones that have/still do pay me that i liked so much that i have continued to do them, ones that use to pay but seeing if they still pay and that i would like to redo them again, and sites i am trying / sites i started trying and now going to finish trying.

3) Created a page called Sites that paid. These are sites that are STILL online and that HAD paid me in the past but i don't grantee that they still currently pay. However, there worth looking into and seeing if they pay still

4) Created a page called My Scam List. These are sites i requested payout from, are still online and NEVER paid me. Strongly recommend just running away. However, if someone HAS gotten paid from them in 2012 i would love to hear from you.

I pretty much plan on keeping these pages updated and when i do get paid/don't get paid plan on writting posts about them. So make sure to check these 3 pages for updates!

If you have ANY PTC sites you would like me to try/or recommend please leave comments letting me know :)

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates