Bad and good news of Rachel Paid to Click Sites

Well it has been a long time since i have posted and i just kinda wanted to update everyone on what i am doing and what i am planning for this blog.

I honestly can say i haven't been doing any paid to click sites for the last 4 months. As much as i hate to say this for now i have lost my passion for doing paid to click sites. I hate putting it that way but i have. I have done so many and yet i still have so many to finish/accomplish. I joined to many sites and just feel overwhelmed with it. I feel annoyed as well with paid to click because i feel like i am being screwed out of your time doing them. I mean to make 1 cent on average you have to click 20 links. If you have to wait 5/15 seconds per click and then going back to the main page and clicking another one i mean it can take 10 minutes of your life away for a cent. It just doesn't seem worth it to me. I know i sound like i am giving up on ptc but i am not. I am just at the point with ptc that i need a break from thinking about it. I hope to one day come back with better sites then what i got that will give everyone a better income but right now i just need a break from it. When i start back up doing paid to clicks i will let you know/post a new post on one that paid me but for now i am taking a break.

That is the bad news....

and the good news....

The good news is i have started a very different blog away from paid to click sites. It is called improve your life/style. Basically its about random things i know about. Things that could make you feel happier in your life or give your more knowledge on something you didn't know about. Like my first post is about elephant ears. People like flowers but most go i always kill them so this is something some people can plant in there area that may die during winter but should come back during summer. My second post i am going to post soon is about buying your first house and what you need/ need to know. When i was looking for a house i couldn't find the information i was looking for online so i am hoping to help those who are about to buy there first house with some of the information they need to know.
I am really excited about this blog and hope that some of you will come/join it here is the link http://improvelifeorstyle.blogspot.com/.

Thank you to all those who have stayed tuned into this blog your support means the world to me :)

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates