newleadsdaily.com pays!



I joined on 11/6/07, requested 5/25/10 and got paid on 6/1/10. This site is a part of the bigkahunaclicks,doggoneclicks and vegas-clicks.com family. I have earned cash out from all 4 of them (click paying sites to see those).This company has been around since 2007 and has always had a great reputation. I joined newleadsdaily.com right when they created it. For months they didn't have ads and now they have atleast 7 per day (does not include the emails they send). I really can not lie i truly dislike the way the owners run the sites. I mean everything is great about them (great looking sites, easy to use, fast loading time) except how much you earn pure click. It takes probably a week if not longer to earn a cent and then the cashout is 0.10 by PAYPAL ONLY. That is if they actually do have 7 ads per day. It could take weeks to earn cashout! it took me years only because i didn't go there every day (more like once a full moon). But it took me about 2/3 weeks when i had 0.07 to earn cash out.

Do i recommend them?
I really think since the cash out is 0.10 that you should be able to earn that in a week. I think that would be a fair amount of time that you should have cash out. But i don't think it should take 2 weeks if not more to earn cash out for 10 cents. So i am going to say i really don't recommend them if you are looking for a decent income for paid to click. However, if you are just looking for another site to add to your list that doesn't take much of your time and your in no rush for cash out then i reckon i would recommend them in that since.

0 comments:

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates